Pre-folded corner adhesive tape
- Simple, quick and clean corner sealing as a result of pre-folding
- No release paper on the first adhesive side: stick down the tape immediately, no need to remove and dispose of the first backing strip
- Available in strip widths of 25/35 mm and 12/38 mm
- Soft fleece backing
- Moisture-resistant adhesive for permanently secure internal and external sealing
- Can be plastered over
Prefolded corner sealing tape for sticking
- Airtight adhesive bonds at corners for vapour retarders and airtight membranes and for wood-based panels (e.g. OSB)
- Airtight joints at windows (incl. skylights) and doors on the inside
- Windtight adhesive bonds at corners for underlay membranes, sarking membranes and wall lining membranes. Joints at windows (incl. skylights) on the outside, for example.
The bonds meet the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
|Fleece||special fleece made of PP|
|Adhesive||special pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive|
|Release film||silicone-coated PE film|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
After sealing the vapour retarding membranes, the weight of the insulating material must be borne by lathing.
The adhesive tape should be supported by battens if necessary.
Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes, taking care to ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure behind them.
Windproof, airtight or rainproof seals can only be achieved on vapour retarding membranes, roof lining membranes or façade membranes that have been laid without folds or creases.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
When plastering, please observe the recommendations of the plaster manufacturer for non-absorbent subsurfaces. A bonding course may be necessary.
Before bonding, the substrate surface should be swept clean with a broom or wiped with a cloth.
Bonding to frozen surfaces is not possible. The substrate material must be free of water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone). Substrates must offer sufficient load-bearing capacity.
Permanent adhesion to all pro clima membranes (vapour-retarding
and airtightness membranes, trickle protection membranes and roof lining, sarking and wall lining membranes) and PE, PA, PP aluminium films for creating airtightness or windtightness.
Bonding is also possible with planed and painted wood, high density plastic and metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.), hardboard (chipboard, OSB and veneer plywood, MDF board and softwood fibre sub-roof panels).
Pre-treat wood fibre sub-roof panels with TESCON PRIMER. Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results for the safety of the structure can be achieved on high-quality substrates.
You are responsible for checking the suitability of the substrate.
Adhesion tests are recommended.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient load-bearing capacity.