Self-adhesive patch for interior corners for interior and exterior use
- Saves time: simple installation thanks to innovative positioning zone
- More flexible work: now also works for angles other than right angles
- Can be easily adapted using a knife or scissors
- Sticks reliably - even if moisture is present: waterproof SOLID adhesive
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: fleece backing can be plastered over directly
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
Self-adhesive patch made with TESCON adhesive tape for interior corners for sealing in indoor and outdoor areas. Adhesion to
- Vapour retarder and airtight membranes made of film and paper
- Vapour retarder and airtight membranes made of hard wood-based panels
- Underlay and wall lining membranes
- Wood fibre underlay panels (pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER)
- Adjacent building components made of planed wood, hard plastics or metals, such as windows, doors, beams, ties etc.
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile forces.
Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes in place. Ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure.
Windproof, airtight or rainproof bonding can only be achieved on vapour retarders, roof underlays or wall lining membranes that have been laid without folds or creases.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, on other vapour retarder and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) and on other underlay and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonding and joints are possible with planed and painted wood, hard plastics and metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.) and hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF and wood fibre underlay panels). Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is required in the case of adhesion to wood-fibre underlay panels or on smooth, mineral subsurfaces. Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)