All-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Reliable adhesion even during frosty conditions: can be worked with above –10 °C
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion
- Ensures reliable joints: penetrates deep into the subsurface, remains elastic
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Can be stored down to –20 °C. Material does not freeze in the tube
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA-series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
Photo gallery, Installation
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain.
The product achieves its final level of strength only when it has dried. It may be advisable to use mechanical reinforcements to protect the installation area.
Once membranes have been stuck, the weight of the insulation material must be supported by laths. Adhesion should be supported by additional laths, if necessary.
Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking.Mineral surfaces (plaster or concrete) may be slightly moist.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. The substrate material must be free of water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone). Subsurfaces must be stable - if necessary, a mechanical support (pressure lath) must be used (e.g. on crumbling subsurfaces).
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, other vapour retarder and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) as well as other roof and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonds can be created on mineral subsurfaces (e.g. plaster or concrete), roughly sawn and planed wood same as hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF panels).
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)