- For cables and conduits up to 20 mm in diameter
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Provides space for up to three junction boxes
- Can be extended at will by cutting and sticking together again
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For structures without dry lining, the INSTAABOX can create space for junction boxes and the like. It is attached and sealed so that it is airtight to the existing vapour-checking and airtightness layer. It complies with the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020 with regard to airtightness when using conventional junction boxes. The INSTAABOX can be used for both internal and external walls.
The INSTAABOX is oversized to prevent the airtight sealing layer being damaged if holes need to be drilled for the junction boxes.
|1AR02160||4026639221605||320 mm||190 mm||10 pieces||0.26 kg|