Vapour-retarding plaster sealing tape with reinforcement fabric
- Saves time: no plaster reinforcement necessary
- Defined transition between vapour retarder and plaster
- Reliable joint: reinforcement fabric increases the stability of the adjacent plaster subsurface
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
For well-defined, multifunctional joints between sheets of membrane or wood-based panels and surfaces that will be plastered (brick work or concrete).