Full-surface adhesive plaster and window sealing tape for exterior use with an additional adhesive zone
- Saves time: the joint is immediately resistant to driving rain and can be subjected to loading
- Easy to work with thanks to the additional adhesive zone on the fleece side
- Can be plastered over directly: defined transition between window and/or wind sealing and plaster
- Reliable joints: waterproof SOLID adhesive has extremely strong adhesion on mineral subsurfaces too
- Independently confirmed suitability: tests in accordance with MO-01/1 passed at IFT in Rosenheim (DE)
Areas of Application
For exterior windtight joints that are resistant to driving rain between windows or doors and adjacent building components made of wood or mineral subsurfaces such as concrete and masonry, full-surface adhesion.
The adhesive zone on the fleece side allows for easier adhesion to windows and doors if applied before they are installed.
The stuck joint is immediately windproof and can be subjected to loading. The fleece can simply be plastered over in accordance with the application guide.
|Width||split release film|
|80 mm||20/60 mm|
|100 mm||20/40/40 mm|
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)