CONTEGA SOLIDO SL-D
Full-surface adhesive plaster and window sealing tape for interior use with an additional adhesive zone
- Saves time: the joint is immediately airtight and can be subjected to loading
- Easy to work with thanks to the additional adhesive zone on the fleece side
- Can be plastered over directly: defined transition between window and/or vapour retarder and plaster
- Reliable joints: waterproof SOLID adhesive has extremely strong adhesion on mineral subsurfaces too
- Independently confirmed suitability: tests in accordance with MO-01/1 passed at IFT in Rosenheim (DE)
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
For interior airtight and vapour-retarding joints between windows or doors and adjacent building components made of wood or mineral subsurfaces such as concrete and masonry.
The adhesive zone on the fleece side allows for easier adhesion to windows and doors if applied before they are installed. The stuck joint is immediately airtight and can be subjected to loading. The fleece can simply be plastered over in accordance with the application guide.
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)