Solvent-free all-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Contains no solvents
- Durable: can also be stored during frosty conditions; can be worked with when it thaws out again
- Can quickly be subjected to loading: dries quickly and penetrates deep into the subsurface
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion, remains very elastic
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA-series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
- Can be applied using either a wet or dry procedure.
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
Declaration of Performance
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)