All-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Reliable adhesion even during frosty conditions: can be worked with above –10 °C (14 °F)
- Particularly durable: adhesion for 100 years, independently tested and confirmed
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion
- Ensures reliable joints: penetrates deep into the subsurface, remains elastic
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Can be stored down to –20 °C (-4 °F). Material does not freeze in the tube
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, INTELLO X, DB+, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between roof lining membranes of all kinds (PP, PET). The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Delivery form||Content||Bead width||Coverage|
|Cartridge||310 ml (10.5 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~15 m (50 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~6 m (20 ft)|
|Foil tube||600 ml (20.3 US fl oz)||5 mm (3/16")||~30 m (100 ft)|
|8 mm (5/16")||~12 m (40 ft)|