Sprayable airtightness sealant with humidity-variable water vapour permeability, blue/black
- Time-saving and can be applied in versatile ways: Spraying with an airless sprayer or AEROFIXX (compressed air), paint on.
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 3 mm (1/8") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- For robust building components: permanent elasticity and high durability once it has dried
- Improves surfaces: forms a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings
- Can be plastered/painted over, pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it
- Flexible use in indoor and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For use as a humidity-variable vapour check and airtight layer that can be applied as a spray or using a brush on wall, ceiling and floor surfaces, such as non-plastered masonry or porous panel-form materials.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors, and for panel joints on airtight wood-based panels (e.g. OSB).
- Can also be used for strengthening subsurfaces in the case of renovation.
- The humidity-variable diffusion resistance of this product means that it can be used on the interior and exterior of building components.
- The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic air-retarding and vapour-checking protective layer once it has dried.
- Forms a seamless, elastic airtight and vapour-checking protective layer once it has dried.