TESCON NAIDECK mono patch
Single-sided nail sealing plaster
- Very good sealing effect: sealing material is pulled into the hole created when a nail or screw is fitted
- Easy to pre-install on roof underlays or battens
- Conforms to regulations: satisfies the requirements of ZVDH and of SIA 232/1
- Material savings: patch is only stuck to the counter batten in the area around the nail/screw
- Reliable during the construction phase: suitable for temporary coverings during construction work
Areas of Application
Single-sided adhesive nail sealing adhesive plaster under counter battens for sloped roof structures. TESCON NAIDECK mono patch is suitable for use in creating temporary coverings in accordance with the product data sheets of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for roof underlays.
Suitable as an accessory for creating seals during construction work in accordance with SIA 232/1 when combined with roof lining membranes.
- 300 patches on a roll
Photo gallery, Installation
Perforation seals will only be effective on roof lining membranes that have been installed with no folds or creases.
Adhesion can be carried out to the counter batten or to the subsurface that is to be sealed. Press firmly to secure the tape in place.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking.
Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
TESCON NAIDECK mono patch can be used on all pro clima exterior membranes, on other underlay and wall lining membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET) and with MDF panels and wood-fibre underlay panels.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on level, unstructured subsurfaces.
It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases.
Pretreatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)