Multi-purpose joint adhesive glue
- Very high adhesion and quick drying. No pressure lath is required on load-bearing substrates
- Airtight bonds according to DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Very elastic, permanently flexible
- Penetrates deep into the substrate
- Can also be stored in the event of frost
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA). The bonded joints meet the requirements of the relevant standards, DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
- Bonding windtight joints between sarking membranes and roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series, SOLITEX UD, SOLITEX PLUS and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA WA and SOLITEX FRONTA QUATTRO).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Application temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C ; 14 °F to 122 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 80 °C ; -40 °F to 176 °F|
|Storage||up to -20 °C; -4 °F, cool and dry|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore