- Airtight installation of junction boxes without dry lining in accordance with the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Provides space for up to three junction boxes
- Can be extended at will by cutting and sticking together again
- For cables and conduits up to 20 mm (.79") in diameter
- Lowest VOC rating in hazardous substance test
For structures without dry lining, the INSTAABOX can create space for junction boxes and the like. It is attached and sealed so that it is airtight to the existing vapour retarding and airtightness layer.
It complies with the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2 with regard to airtightness when using conventional junction boxes. The INSTAABOX can be used for both internal and external walls.
The INSTAABOX is oversized to prevent the airtight sealing layer being damaged if holes need to be drilled for the junction boxes.
|Material||polyethylene, flexible and extensible|
|Length / width installation space/cavern||260 mm / 130 mm ; 10.24" / 5.12"|
|Length / width over all||320 mm / 190 mm ; 12.6" / 7.48"|
|Depth||55 mm ; 2.17"|
|Cable diameter||max. 20 mm ; 0.79"|
|sd-value||EN 1931||> 10 m||EN 1931|
|g-value||> 50 MNs/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E 96||< 0.33 US perms||ASTM E 96|
|Reaction to fire||EN 13501-1||E||EN 13501-1|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -10 °C to 80 °C ; 14 °F to 176 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore