Light, full-surface adhesive, permeable airtightness and weathering-protection membrane
- Protects the structure: Diffusion-permeable and maximum protection against driving rain
- Keeps building components dry by means of a pore-free moisture-active functional membrane
- Easy and reliable installation thanks to its split release film - sticks immediately to subsurfaces with sufficient load-bearing capacity
- Permanent protection thanks to the high resistance to ageing and heat of the TEEE membrane
- 3 months of outdoor exposure for inclined roofs and walls
- 14 days of outdoor exposure to protect floors during construction
Areas of Application
Steep roofs and walls
Allows airtightness to be created on wood-based products and mineral subsurfaces – e.g. on the exterior side of unplastered (fair-faced) masonry or concrete components with joints. It fulfils the requirements of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for temporary coverings on roofs for the specified time period.
Temporary protection for floor during construction
Thanks to its full-surface adhesion, this product provides temporary protection for intermediate floors on multi-storey CLT (cross-laminated timber) or wooden-frame buildings during the construction period.