Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for roof pitches between 3° and 50° (0.6:12 - 14:12)
- Keeps building components dry: windproof, rainproof and waterproof
- Reliable seam tightness: homogeneously weldable with a solvent welding agent or hot air
- Easy to apply: extremely high tear-resistance and very stable
- For sealing in the case of backed-up water, the flange can simply be extended using SOLITEX WELDANO-S 3000
- For pipes with diameters of 90 - 125 mm
Areas of application
Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for reliable installation of pipe feed-throughs within the SOLITEX WELDANO roof underlay system. Suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 50° (0.6:12 - 14:12). The pre-fabricated grommet can be used to execute pipe feed-throughs in an easy, quick and permanently sealed manner.
To ensure a permanent seal even in the case of backed-up water, a strip of SOLITEX WELDANO-S 3000 must be welded to the resulting flange (see installation instructions).
The shaped element can be welded to the pro clima SOLITEX WELDANO 3000 roof underlay membrane in a waterproof manner using the WELDANO TURGA system solvent welding agent or hot air.