Wall lining membrane for open-jointed cladding, gap width up to 35 mm (1 3/8")
- Ensures reliable building components: highly permeable and, at the same time, maximum protection against driving rain
- Dry building components: pore-free TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture to the outside
- Not visible behind open-jointed cladding: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- Highest possible durability and thermostability thanks to the TEEE membrane
- 6 months of outdoor exposure
Areas of application
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (open-jointed cladding up to a gap width of 35 mm (1 3/8"); cladding width = at least 3 x gap width). Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.